City of London
06 September 2022
City of London
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
• This purpose of this role is to engage and build relationships with key stakeholders across your defined business unit.
• To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key resourcing, business manager, hiring manager and senior stakeholders within dedicated business unit
• Work with business stakeholders to understand and continuously validate demand plans
• Consolidate information and communicate regularly and effectively with all the delivery teams relevant to your business unit, to ensure consistent application of sourcing strategy, quality of supply and all activities to ensure “best in class” is brought to life.
• Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
• To act as the key point of contact for escalations and challenges
• Identify and follow up opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
• Build regular market intelligence which is shared with relevant business stakeholders
• Work with team leaders and direct sourcing function to ensure building appropriate sourcing channels and talent pooling relevant to the business units
• To conduct regular service reviews with key business stakeholders ensuring communication of all continuous improvement activities understood by the business and embedded
• To contribute to business reviews and agency briefings where appropriate with knowledge and expertise related your business areas
• To hold and be the “go to” for all knowledge related to the structure and evolution of the business areas, communicating changes timely to all parties
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution