Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
The Search Consultant is responsible for proactively sourcing permanent candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from our direct advertising to ensure the client have a suitable number of high-quality candidates for each position under management.
Specialising in Tax, the Search Consultant will work with the hiring manager population, network externally, headhunt, managing the end-to-end process.
This is a fantastic role with great exposure across a high-profile client.
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution