Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that is growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Client:
Our client is a UK leading wealth management and professional services group, looking after clients wealth and tax needs.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Act as the single point of contact in providing an end-to-end recruitment service for Central Services. Central Services at Evelyn covers support functions such as IT, Marketing, Legal, HR, Finance, Digital, Operations, Compliance, property and facilities
• Regularly engage with line managers and recruitment partners to understand client group’s needs
• Recruitment Process Management utilising Avature and TalentSource technology
• Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
• Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
• Headhunt and build networks in the appropriate sectors
• Build and maintain “talent pools” using client ATS
Who you are:
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses from either inhouse, RPO or agency background
• The ability to adopt the techniques, creativity, and judgement necessary to source niche and volume roles
• Able to work collaboratively with colleagues – in this case the Relationship Manager, and Recruitment Partner who will be based in the UK
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution