Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Arabic speaking recruitment coordinator to join Resource Solutions working with one of our global banking clients. You will be involved in a multitude of recruitment activities and provided administration support and assistance to candidates and the wider team to make sure everything runs smoothly. We are looking for a personable, proactive individual with a can-do attitude to join us, we offer excellent benefits and career progression, so if you feel this would be right for you, then please apply.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Location.
• Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
• Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the Account Lead in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
• Dealing with senior stakeholders- meeting to discuss role / recruitment process and keeping them informed throughout recruitment process
• Keeping candidates informed of the stages of the recruitment process
• Producing contracts / variation letters to contracts – requires attention to detail
• Conducting HR Interviews for Interns and VIEs
• Onboarding of employees – conducting inductions and providing guidance when needed during their employment
• Off-boarding of employees
• Ensuring key stakeholders are aware of any significant changes to employees e.g. holiday, resignation, extensions
• Producing memorandums for reimbursement of council tax and travel expenses
• Knowledge of different functional areas within the business
• Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.