Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Taiwan.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling
as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve us
systems and processes. It is a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various
different deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in us
success, to build your skills and open lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Look after the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates before, during and after their employment, following all our procedures
- Work with our consultants in to gain an understanding of the various roles and requirements, and then format the information
- Follow up with suppliers if we need more information on contracts or references
- Manage our renewals process alongside our consultants
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms – and interview rooms for hiring managers
- Support consultants with internal and external advertising
- Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it is delivered to all new starters
- Look after our central inboxes
- Make sure our digital and paper files are always fully up to date through regular auditing and archiving
- Support our consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings
- Understand our client responsibilities and servicers, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our objectives and Service Level Agreements, and exceed expectations
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution