City of London
13 July 2022
City of London
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
Our client is a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Specialising in; Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Banking, Financial Services, and Finance.
About the Role:
The Employer Brand Specialist role will be responsible for creation of content, campaigns, and measurements. The role will be varied and include working across all areas of employer branding.
- Media planning, buying and measurement for recruitment and careers marketing, working with local recruitment teams and vendors to create ROI metrics and target outcomes, to inform future media strategies.
- Devising and managing virtual events to support employer brand
- Partnering with LinkedIn and other similar channels
- Drafting a brief, for agencies, and other teams to understand the business objectives, and outcomes needed.
- Having the drive and passion to build a career in Employer Branding
- Communication skills and relationship building
- A collaborator and practitioner, outcome orientated, someone who gets the job done, where no job is too great or too small
- Previous Employer Branding/Marketing experience (but this is not essential)
- Experience working in Talent Acquisition/HR/Recruitment coordination (helpful but not essential)
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution