05 July 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals! Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in the United States.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
As a Direct Recruiter, you’ll source external candidates for both permanent and contractor roles as well as managing candidates who come via our direct advertising activities. You’ll give all the candidates’ feedback and keep them in the loop throughout the process. This is an important role that will give you real scope for impact and the chance to grow your skills and progress rapidly – we’re proud of our track record of creating home-grown leaders.
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website, and proactive approaches
- Build, develop, and maintain in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g., candidate/job tracking systems
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Providing regular updates to the Recruitment Partners on the strength of direct talent pools
- Conducting ad hoc project work from time to time
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed upon and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements
- Adding candidates to the Client’s Careers Site that have been directly sourced by Sourcer or via Direct Recruiter
- Creating talent pools on LinkedIn by creating projects for specific roles i.e. PMO
- Dispositioning direct applicants on the Client’s Careers Site
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaise with people at all levels within the client organization so you can stay up to speed with business plans, recruitment strategies and organizational structures – you’ll also be the interface between client HR teams and line managers, our vendor managers, our management team and the wider Direct Recruitment function
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Following all internal and client policies and procedures, hitting our Service Level Agreement targets, and looking for new ways to add value
- Develop and deliver business plans as well as recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Produce regular and meaningful MI reporting for the client and our management teams
- Strategic sourcing experience is beneficial
- Candidate research and resume mining experience is a must
- Experience managing internal relationships to deliver a business outcome
- Ability to manage client relationships and objectives while balancing the Resourcing Solutions overall goals and objectives
- Ability to proactively analyse and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
- Healthcare/Pharma Services or Professional Services experience highly desirable, but not required
- Experience managing vendor relationships
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution