Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Vietnam.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Resource Solutions has a long-standing, strategic partnership with GSK in Asia Pacific, to deliver recruitment across the region. Our team works in close collaboration with the GSK Talent Acquisition organisation to bring exceptional talent into GSK and ensure a high-quality candidate and customer experience. We work together to deliver on GSK’s strategy of uniting science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together.
We are looking for a Recruitment Partner to join our high-performing team in Manila. In this key role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with key business stakeholders and hiring managers; consulting, collaborating, and influencing them to drive Talent Acquisition deliverables and strategy, including employer branding, I&D, and other priorities.
You will also be responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
If you have a proven track record in either agency, in-house, or RPO recruitment for a relevant sector, such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, clinical research or FMCG, we want to hear from you!
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on Workday
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaise with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Facilitate communication channels between Line Management, the vendor management function, and the Direct Recruitment Function
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
Processes and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including but not limited to approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc.)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
- At least 5 years of direct recruitment experience.
- Experience in recruiting for healthcare, pharmaceuticals and FMCG companies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English (reading & writing)
- Experience in using Workday and PeopleFluent.
- In-house recruitment experience is a plus but not mandatory
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff is required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution