Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Poland.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Client:
Our client is a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Specialising in; Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Banking, Financial Services, and Finance.
- Lead on the creation and execution of campus and campaign strategies at careers fairs, presentations and our advertising channels, ensuring alignment with global brand and employer brand strategy and standards
- Contribute to global projects and share general ideas and insights with the Early Careers Leadership Team
- Provide input on promoting our programmes in a centralised social media calendar across our early careers and group social media channels
- Organise campus hiring including business participation at select events (e.g. shortlisting, interviews, campus activities)
- Overall responsibility for the budgets in your remit, ensuring there is ROI for the investment spend on campus, branding and event management
- Early Careers (Campus Recruitment) management is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working with/within a large corporation
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution