24 June 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing permanent candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from our direct advertising to ensure our onsite Recruitment Partners have a suitable number of high-quality candidates for each position under management.
As our Direct Recruiters own all elements of a candidate relationship, they are responsible for managing the candidate through the recruitment process including sourcing, briefing, shortlisting, CV feedback, interview preparation and offer management.
- Responsible for – helping book, meeting rooms, contingent workers, timesheets, booking interviews, good with excel, help pulling reports
- Look after the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates before, during and after their employment, following all of our and client procedures.
- Load vacancies onto the bank’s careers website and the relevant external job portals
- Work with our consultants in to gain an understanding of the various roles and requirements, and then format the information.
- Follow up with suppliers if we need more information on contracts or references
- Manage our renewals process alongside our consultants
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare
- Temporary agencies invoice follow-up and data entries in our internal procurement database.
- Book meeting rooms – and interview rooms for hiring managers
- Manage External Resource Creation/Extension/ Renewals process alongside the line managers responsible for these candidates
- Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it’s delivered to all new starters
- Assist recruiters with weekly/monthly MI/ reporting
- Make sure our digital and paper files are always fully up to date through regular auditing and archiving
- MI and Data – reporting – tailor made reports on excel / they need to be strong in this space
- Support our consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings
- Understand our client responsibilities and servicers, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our objectives and Service Level Agreements, and exceed expectations
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements may change over time and staff is required to comply with all such reasonable changes
Who you are:
- Willing to work on site / hybrid
- Open for 6-7 months contract
- Can manage high volume
- Someone who has worked in HR previously – HR payroll, HR admin
- Understanding of the FS sector to understand the market
- French speaker, this is needed for helping candidates throughout the process
- Someone to commence ASAP
- First professional experience in an administrative role in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written skills in English and French.
- Taleo knowledge is a strong asset
- Positive mindset, flexible, client-oriented and with a strong team spirit
- Administrative efficiency and strong attention to detail is required
- Ability to handle confidential matters and material in a discreet and professional manner
- Organized, well-structured and proactive, able to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution