Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Taiwan.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Join us a Team Leader, and you’ll help us to set the standards for everything. You’ll head up our
recruitment desk across both permanent and temporary roles, driving everyone who works here to
deliver a service we can all be proud of.
- Provide an excellent level of service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Help us to implement strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes
- Manage the team, especially to inspire to deliver results
- Ensure meaningful MI reporting is produced – and showcases the value we add
- Identify and follow-up opportunities to offer clients additional services
- Make our recruitment processes as efficient and effective as possible
- Develop strong, service-led relationships with all key stakeholders
- Advise on recruitment strategies and sourcing techniques, market trends and skills requirements
- Create, review and update recruitment processes to make sure we always follow best practice and compliance requirements
- Produce and update guidance manuals
- Escalate any HR or recruiter issues
- Make sure we always deliver on our Service Level Agreements
- Carry out final round interviews for permanent roles and keep client sponsors posted about developments
Recruitment Process Management
- Ensure all approved roles are advertised internally and externally (and managed through our ATS)
- Screen CVs and meet with potential new hires for an initial interview
- Liaise with line managers to give feedback on CVs and interviews
- Manage offers – including providing up-to-date salary and market information (especially based on any recent new hires in the organisation)
- Keep our Operations Director and Account Manager up to date with how things are going, especially when it comes to how many roles have been filled through referrals, internally and via directly sourced methods – along with any cost savings and new attraction initiatives
- Partner strategically with key stakeholders, ensuring they’re always up to speed
- Undertake ad hoc project work
- Make recommendations about our services and processes
- Manage all internal and external speculative applications
- Monitor visa expiry dates and contractor insurance
- Manage temp to perm conversion
- Make sure we have a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Carry out vendor performance reviews to make sure we’re offering the best services at the best prices (and make sure they have guidance manuals)
- Review and negotiate commercial terms
- Facilitate agency briefings with hiring managers
- Identify potential new suppliers
- Carry out bi-annual performance reviews, setting objectives and determining bonuses
- Look after general team management, including thigs like sick leave and holidays
- Make sure every individual has scope to grow and develop
- Ensure 100% data integrity
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution