Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Singapore.
Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
You’ll be managing our Recruitment Desk, carrying out recruitment for permanent and temporary
roles across all skill bands.
- Provide fantastic levels of service by building strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives designed to get even better recruitment outcomes for the client
- Manage your team in way that encourages everyone to focus on delivering results
- Ensure we generate meaningful MI information and reporting that demonstrates how we add value
- Identify and follow up opportunities to offer clients additional services.
- Handle all day-to-day activity for the recruitment of temporary or permanent staff
- Advise on recruitment strategies and sourcing techniques for all roles
- Advise on market trends and skills
- Create, review and update recruitment processes to make sure they’re fully aligned to best practice, internal policies and external legislation
- Produce and update guidance manuals for everyone who uses our services
- Provide in-depth reporting covering everything from finance to headcounts
- Escalate any HR or recruitment-related issues
- Make sure we always deliver upon the Service Level Agreement
- Carry out interviews at the final stage for all permanent roles
- Work alongside the client sponsors, keeping them updated about how things are going at every stage
Recruitment Process Management
- Make sure all roles are advertised internally as well as on external careers sites and that openings are recorded on the ATS
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements before meeting with suitable candidates for an initial screening interview – you’ll also need to make a record of all direct recruitment activity on the ATS
- Liaise with line managers to make sure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Manage the offer process – that’s going to mean providing up- to-date salary information in part based on comparison data from other recent hires in the business area
- Provide regular updates on all direct recruitment activity to the Resource Solutions Operations Director or Account Director, including information on the number of roles filled by referrals, internal advertising and directly-sourced methods – plus any cost-savings and new initiatives undertaken to attract candidates
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, keeping them informed about all recruitment developments
- Undertake ad hoc project work from time to time
- Make recommendations about how we can enhance our services, training and processes
- Manage payrolling and contracts for all direct candidates
- Manage all internal and external speculative applications
- Monitor visa expiry dates and contractor insurance policies
- Manage the conversion process if people move from temporary roles to permanent ones
- Manage and optimise vendor relationships to make sure we have a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources and service for the best price – that will involve carrying out vendor performance reviews
- Make sure all suppliers have signed client terms of business documents
- Produce and update guidance manuals for vendors
- Facilitate agency briefings with hiring managers
- Identify potential new suppliers
- Carry out twice-yearly performance reviews, setting objectives and determining bonuses
- Managing the team by looking after everything from weekly update meetings through to holiday bookings and sick leave
- Support the development of every individual in your team, including by providing cross-skills training
- Ensure we have 100% data integrity
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution