07 June 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work-life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to reach your full potential, we are the solution.
The Candidate Researcher is responsible for the posting of job adverts externally and the first round of screening of permanent applicants for the Direct Recruiters.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the onsite Direct Recruiters in making sure all procedures are followed and coordination of recruitment is always fully covered and under control.
- Posting jobs externally through agreed media channels adverts utilising the branding standards and templates provided by the client
- Drive best practice use of the CRM tool with particular attention to data integrity and curation
- Managing advert responses to ensure that minimum criteria are met in each instance
- Conducting initial screening of external applicants to ensure their eligibility and that the minimum criteria for the position are met
- Submitting high quality long lists to the onsite Direct Recruiter for consideration
- Adhere to simple, effective, and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Build and maintain accessible, effective, and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information, and accountability purposes.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Service and delivery focused with a very professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent team player and people-oriented
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Able to provide an effective, professional, and timely response to the clients and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
What to expect in this role?
- We never forget that we’re a people business. You can find out more about our company online where you’ll be able to read our people stories.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.