19 May 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work-life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Do you want to work with some of the world’s biggest businesses? Partner with them on vital projects? Develop your profile and expertise with a rapidly growing global business that’s recognised for excellence? If so, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to reach your full potential, we are the solution.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensure direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Source candidates via web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website, etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g., candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Conducting telephone screening and review of skills and experience as part of the qualification process.
- Ensure an audit trail of contact is maintained for interviewed candidates.
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment.
- Build proprietary direct talent pools for clients using recruitment tools, as appropriate.
- Ensure all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the recruitment systems.
- Liaison with Line Managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews.
- Manage offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to Senior Sourcer to include a number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and Client or Performance Manager, from time to time.
Line Manager Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the Client.
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to the client during the entire. sourcing lifecycle.
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the Client.
- Liaise with all levels of management within the Client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans, and organizational structures.
- Provide regular updates to the business and RS leadership team on the strength of direct talent pools.
- Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the team or with regular peer contact.
- Facilitate communication channels between Line Management and the direct recruitment function.
- Responsible for proactive sourcing against agreed role profiles, including developing market maps/market intelligence.
- Maintain and refine market maps through ongoing candidate relationship management.
- Provide regular market information from both internal and external sources.
- Assistance in writing approved job specs in line with legislative requirements where required.
- Partner in recruitment activity and offering added-value services.
What to expect in this role?
- We never forget that we’re a people business. You can find out more about our company online where you’ll be able to read our people stories
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a career with no limits? We are the solution.