09 May 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work-life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
What you’ll be doing
Nature and Scope of Role
- The opportunity exists for a dynamic person with a strong work ethic to join Resource Solutions Asia in the role of GSC Management Accountant.
- The role is responsible for all the financial and management reporting for the India GSC. The role provides support to the management within the RS Asia businesses and is also responsible for all reporting to meet statutory and regulatory obligations.
- The core responsibilities of this role will include completion of the month-end process and management report. Involvement in the annual audit process will be required along with the completion of all regular company tax requirements for new India GSC.
- A key emphasis in delivering support to the business is imperative as well as a focus on driving continuous improvement. A commitment to continued professional development of relevant staff is also required.
- The GSC Management Accountant must possess a high standard of attention to detail and time management skills, and the utilisation of strong technical ability acquired through previous work experience and professional study is also required. The working environment at Resource Solutions is a participative one where team spirit and open, honest communication is encouraged.
- Preparation of month end accounts, monthly management reporting pack and relevant entries to the General Ledger
- Co-ordinating the preparation of weekly and month end UK reporting requirements
- Producing ad-hoc reporting and forecast modelling for local and overseas management.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the preparation of Resource Solutions annual budgets
- Oversight of all tax compliance requirements, including the completion of monthly and annual returns.
- Involvement in Preliminary and Year End Audit
- Ongoing process improvement
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A mature and professional manner, with commitment to providing service excellence
- Shows initiative, adopting a proactive approach to all assignments & responsibilities
- Strong team player shows the ability to align with team directives and work closely with others to achieve set business outcomes.
- Big 4 and broad-based industry experience
- CA/CPA qualified, or equivalent
- D365 experience highly desirable