Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Lluvia Lui
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN USD 15000 17000 17000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations. Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Work onsite at our global healthcare client
• Highly matrixed environment
• High touch with stakeholders
Report to the Senior Recruitment Partner, you will need to enjoy a fast paced working environment and excellent development opportunities as you ensure that the highest levels of client service and consultation are provided to the hiring manager community.
In this role you will be responsible for direct sourcing and interviewing, managing end-to-end recruitment cycles for all level positions in their aligned business unit.
• Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches.
• Conducting phone screening and interviewing prospective candidates and retaining an audit trail of contact.
• Attending the Requirements Meeting with the Recruitment Partner to provide insightful and detailed information on the current candidate market, strength of talent pools and input in to the sourcing strategy for the role.
• Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database
• Market mapping competitors to provide detailed intelligence to stakeholders and enable proactive approaches to suitable candidates as required.
• Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
• Providing regular communication on direct recruitment activity to the Account Director, Account Manager & Team Leader, including the number of roles filled via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates.
• Managing the offer process – including providing detailed information on the client’s compensation and benefits, up to date salary and market information as well as comparison data from recent hires in the business
Skills and experience:
• At least 2 years direct recruitment experience
• A proven track record of direct sourcing experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or FMCG sector is highly preferred
• RPO or in-house experience in managing lateral hiring is highly beneficial
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization is strongly preferred
• Mature, independent and able to manage stakeholders effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and self motivated
• Fluency in English is a must
• Service driven approach to recruitment
• Process and detail orientated with an analytical mindset