Senior Recruitment Partner
Consultant Gillian Rendahl
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 pharmaceuticals Bangkock TH GBP 20000 21000 21000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting role working withing a tier 1 international client as a Senior Recruitment Partner.
Hiring Manager Relationship management:
- Meeting each Hiring manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources (e.g. Direct Recruiter)
- Partnering on recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with hiring managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client
- Providing credible and consultative advice and supporting the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Business / Resource Solutions Management
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensuring ATS / in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc.).
- Developing and delivering business plans and recruitment strategies
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Liaising with Resource Solutions MI and Finance teams as well as vendors and clients to help facilitate invoice payments in a timely manner
Essential Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in recruiting across semiconductor industry, engineering or energy sector is essential
- Experience in both permanent and temporary recruitment either in house, on site or agency recruitment
- Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience
- Fluency in both Thai and English
Preferred Skills and experience:
- Process and detail orientated with an analytical mindset
- Service driven approach to recruitment
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.