Direcdt Recruiter (Hsinchu based)
Location Hsinchu CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Michelle Yam
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 engineering Hsinchu City TW GBP 16243 28647 28647 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group - a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, Resource Solutions has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide and manages a £2bn recruitment budget.
We are currently speaking to experienced Recruiters as we add to our onsite team at one of our well-known client who is the pioneer in the semiconductor and water processing sector.
Report to the Account Manager, you will need to enjoy a fast-paced working environment and excellent development opportunities as you ensure that the highest levels of client service and consultation are provided to the hiring manager community.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the end to end full recruitment cycles for both permanent and temporary positions, building and maintaining client and vendor relationships across Taiwan & China, as well as managing internal mobility.
Responsibilities will be broad in this role but will largely encompass:
• Working in partnership with the hiring manager and HRBP, owns the early planning activities and the requisition creation relating to recruiting for an open role
• Owning the recruitment process management as well as the “control” of the end to end recruitment process
• Managing the offer process including providing up to date external salary and internal comparison data from recent hires and existing colleagues
• Managing the internal client relationship, suppliers and candidates
• Providing regular market intelligence and credible consultative advice to internal stakeholders
• Developing new and managing existing direct sourcing channels to enhance overall recruitment efficiency, and reduce agency usage
• Direct sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches.
• Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / applicant tracking systems
• Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
Skills and experience:
• Bachelor in any disciplines
• At least 4-6 years’ recruitment experience in engineering, semiconductor or energy sector is highly preferred
• A mixed background of agency/executive search firms and working onsite or in-house managing lateral hiring highly beneficial
• Proven track record in volume hiring is a must
• Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience
• Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to fix problems within short period
• Strong business acumen and able to push back when needed
• Mature, independent, positive “can do” attitude and well organised
• Experience with a global RPO model preferred