On-site Recruiter (Legal)
Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 21 January 2019 2019-01-212019-03-22 human-resources-and-personnel London London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Resource Solutions is looking to recruit a Hybrid Recruiter to work onsite for a prestigious Law firm in the city of London. As the successful Hybrid Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles by both using direct methods and via an approved PSL of Vendors. You will also drive direct recruitment which will include advertising as well as the proactive searching of CV databases and talentpools. There will be particular focus on recruiting Paralegals as well as temps and contractors for IT, Secretarial, Marketing and HR. The Hybrid Recruiter will work with a Team Leader, another Hybrid Recruiter and two Recruitment Assistants onsite.
· Line Manager Relationship management:
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service for contract and temporary requirements
- Regularly meet with line managers to promote Resource Solutions and its services, including direct sourcing and its benefits and to understand the client group’s needs
- Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies and outline the most time and cost-effective resourcing strategy for the position
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Provide regular market information from both internal (e.g. MIS, Rate card) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites and vendors).
- Agency relationship management, including performance monitoring.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Providing strategic partnership with HR Advisors and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments and to understand their client’s recruitment needs – forecasting where possible
- Build and maintain RS candidate database by building up “talent pools”
- Engage approved agencies once direct search exhausted, arranging agency briefings as required
- Screen CVs in line with the line manager’s requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for onboarding and monitor progress to start date
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensuring appropriate levels of sign-off prior to commencing job search
Process and Procedure Compliance:
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the relevant recruitment systems
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Recruitment experience (ideally Temporary and/or Contract)
- Experience managing queries and ensuring account processes are followed
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience with a credible and consultative approach