Recruitment Coordinator (admin support)
Consultant Nicky Morkel
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the Operations Manager in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations. Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core responsibility is to provide admin support to Team leader
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented
- To relieve Operations Manager of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the Operations Manager in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies and client stakeholders
- Work with Operations Manager in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for outstanding information where necessary
- Releasing roles to relevant PSL
- Assist with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Assist with supplier queries
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification required.
- 1-2 years Experience in an admin or coordinator role.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills(verbal and written).
- Positive contributor to team and account.
- Willingness to learn.