Consultant Daniella Goggs
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Resource Solutions are looking for an experienced banking recruiter to be based with our on-site team at a world leading Japanese bank. The Direct Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
- Executing direct sourcing to deliver against vacancy requirements
- Screening and qualifying candidates
- Building proprietary direct talent pools
- Meeting or exceeding the direct sourcing % fill rate SLA.
- Developing market maps / market intelligence
Experience in banking recruitment is essential
- 3-4 years’ experience in candidate attraction and knowledge of innovative sourcing tools is essential
- Vertical specialisation either in an agency, in house or RPO environment
- Results driven and self-motivated with passion to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to proactively analyze and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve