Direct Recruiter - Banking
Consultant Max Evangelista
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 banking 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Resource Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Direct Recruiter to join our on-site team at one of the world's largest investment banks. You will be part of the Resource Solutions team of 5 on-site and you will cover Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan regions for back office roles, therefore someone with banking back office experience would be perferable.
Our Direct Recruiters build and maintain a pipeline of passive and active candidates for the client's primary openings and are responsible for:
- Executing direct sourcing to deliver against vacancy requirements
- Screening and qualifying candidates
- Building proprietary direct talent pools
- Meeting or exceeding the direct sourcing % fill rate SLA.
- Developing market maps / market intelligence
- 2 -4 years' experience in candidate attraction and knowledge of innovative sourcing tools is essential
- Vertical specialisation either in an agency, in house or RPO environment
- Results driven and self-motivated with passion to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to proactively analyze and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this job is for you.