Recruitment Consultant - Banking
Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 recruitment-consultancy 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Working with a growing Banking client dealing with high volume recruitment mainly within customer Service and Contact Centre and support staff. This role is offering a fantastic team environment, opportunity to ownership of your own candidates and recruitment, the roles will come directly from the banking client (no business development or Cold calling)
Working with a growing Banking client dealing with high volume recruitment mainly within customer Service and Contact Centre and support staff.
This role is offering a fantastic team environment, opportunity to ownership of your own candidates and recruitment, the roles will come directly from the banking client (no business development or Cold calling)
We as a organisation will offer you career development, great work life balance, ability to work on a growing banking client.
Role in depth
The Recruitment Consultant (Direct) is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved Branch positions across the UK, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and work flow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by: referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the banking client
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment life cycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaise with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Interface to HR community / Line Management / RS Management
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services