22 January 2024
Our Business Assurance Analysts help us to keep our data integrity and data utilisation processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything our recruitment teams do are documented so that these data points can be captured, assessed, and used for reporting purposes as well as strategic decision making. Our Business Assurance Analysts are responsible for helping manage the processes in place that ensure Resource Solutions always meets its expectations for quality.
Job Description: Business Assurance Analyst
The objective of the role is to analyse, audit and review the work and data from the account to ensure quality system processes are kept both effective and efficient. Other responsibilities cover maintenance of important documents, managing the in-house training process, assist the Senior Management team in identifying areas for improvement to reduce quality failures and ensure the team can work more efficiently. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail, outstanding excel skills and the ability to hit various deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open lots of ongoing development opportunities.
• The key objective of the role is to regularly audit management information to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators across the Global Platform across the permanent service offering.
• Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the onsite consultants in making sure all data driven procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control.
• Understand key procedural and process steps.
• Educating recruiters with understanding how data is used, supporting them with managing data integrity.
• Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving.
• Understanding of SLAs, how they are measure tracked and related back to key events and data points.
• Produce accurate and timely audit reports for both regular scheduled audits and ad hoc audits when required.
• Produce meaningful analysis of results, communicating the findings to the management team.
• Create new analysis and audit process as required due to changing process, SLA, or governance needs.
• Ensure client queries are acknowledged and a plan for response given asap.
• Assess whether procedures, policies and regulations are correctly followed.
• Anticipate emerging issues as the audit lifecycle progresses and decide best approach to issue resolution, providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and recruiting staff throughout the audit lifecycle.
• Must have at least 3 years previous Experience of extracting / preparing & data interrogations of all reporting & ability to share all insights.
• Minimum 3 years of working with Advanced Excel (pivot / slicers / formula / queries), PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work independently.
• Demonstrable Strong analytical and critical thinking.
• Flexible approach with the ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives, team player approach.
• Proven experience with managing remote Stakeholders.
• Ideally from a recruitment background although not essential.
Other duties that are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments because of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider.
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.