Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
A rapidly growing business outperforming our rapidly expanding sector, we offer incredible career opportunities, global mobility, professional training, personal development and a track-record of creating senior leaders from within.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 30 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
About the Role:
The Recruitment Marketing team is responsible for the successful planning, execution and evolution of the attraction and events strategy for the Asia region, including diversity recruiting efforts. They will ensure that all attraction activities are directed to position the Firm as an industry leader and employer of choice.
This Associate role is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to develop their expertise in recruitment marketing and develop initiatives to attract talent through recruiting events, newsletters, social media and other touchpoints through the candidate journey.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment Marketing & University Relations at Morgan Stanley Asia, the role holder will partner closely with recruiters and other internal stakeholders on all recruitment branding efforts to develop new initiatives as well as enhance existing ones – across campus recruitment marketing and experienced hire marketing.
- Contribute to the recruitment marketing strategy for various divisions across Morgan Stanley Asia, with a focus on diversity hiring, in partnership with the wider Talent Acquisition team
- Create engaging written content to showcase the Morgan Stanley employee experience on flyers, presentation slides and newsletters, while adhering to the Morgan Stanley style and guidelines
- Collaborate with teams of designers and recruiters to problem solve and execute project challenges while delivering on time and on budget.
- Educate and be an advisor to the business and the recruiting team on the impact and value of recruitment marketing.
- Provide administrative support in relation to coordination and execution of attraction activities, including:
- Prepare marketing materials including flyers, emails, social media posts together with the design team
- Prepare event materials such as speaker briefing documents, presentation slides, name badges
- Tracking and reporting attendance of business representatives and participants at events
- Collect and analyse event feedback
- Track budget actuals for respective marketing initiatives
- Liaising with multimedia, reception, catering teams on logistics of the events
- Attend events and provide support on the ground with the wider Recruitment Marketing team
- Manage marketing collateral and merchandise supply across the Asia markets
- Develop relationships with diversity organisations and professional organisations to promote Morgan Stanley as an employer of choice
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns, via candidate insights or media stats
- Partner with the team to test tools and technology to enhance current marketing initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in and passion for recruitment marketing and employer branding in Asia
- Demonstrable interest and passion for increasing diversity in the workplace
- Excellent writing skills in English is essential
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is must and an Asian language is preferred
- Strong project management and in particular event management experience is preferred
- Experience working in a large multi-cultural, matrixed organization preferred, especially in remote teams
- Capable of running a variety of projects simultaneously
- Team player, confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make considered decisions
- Flexibility to work autonomously and innovatively, as well as part of a diverse team
- Ability to analyse data to present relevant information on which decisions can be made
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution