28 July 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Management Reporting is a global group function responsible for providing reporting and insights at all levels of the organisation, both internally to our operational teams and senior stakeholders, as well as externally across the Resource Solutions client base.
The structure of the function consists broadly of three core disciplines: Consulting & Business Partnering, Analytics and Insight and Data Management.
The MR function is primarily located across our Global Service Centres in Johannesburg, Manchester and Manila, as well as our head office in London.
The analyst will be aligned with a number of clients and will support those accounts with the timely delivery of a reporting suite including regular reporting, data analysis, performance tools and other meaningful insights to support the performance and service delivery of our client accounts.
The analyst will also assist in the validation and regular extraction, transformation and loading of all incoming data, including both internal originating and external third-party recruitment data from clients or market data providers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining tools, reporting and dashboards in both Excel and Power BI, which are in line with design and development standards, that are accurate, effective and understood by the business.
- Maintain and monitor a multiple-client reporting schedule across various clients to ensure timely and regular provision to deadlines.
- Extract, validate and cleanse source data from core recruitment systems and deliver agreed reporting in the form of PBI/Excel dashboards to the relevant stakeholders.
- Produce weekly and monthly system reconciliation reports and drive data integrity and continuous improvement to promote a lean methodology with robust data insights.
- Identify data integrity concerns and offer remedial actions and realistic solutions to drive data quality in client recruitment systems. This will require regular communication with recruiters, administrators and coordinators responsible for system inputs and establishing positive working relationships at all levels across the accounts.
- Work under the guidance of the EMEA Business Partners to provide both proactive and requested reporting and analysis to generate insight for business reviews, governance and delivery against SLAs and KPIs.
- Conduct analytical reviews of our client recruitment data to identify any trends, business opportunities or insights for the account teams and client and provide direction on how to work towards Data Informed decisions.
- Provide information statistics around site specific financial data, to include pricing and recruitment costs / savings.
- Respond to ad-hoc and change requests that originate from either onsite account management, the client or EMEA Business Partners.
- Use reports and exploratory analysis to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and eliminate root cause for a range of complex data problems i.e. input errors or inadequate field edits, and recommend possible solutions.
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Who you are:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s business intelligence platform Power BI, including Power Query.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, with the ability to understand and apply formulas (nested, logical and conditional), nested statement (boolean logic)
- Data transformation & Data Modelling using Power Query and a good understanding of VBA and SQL would be advantageuous.
- A confident and professional attitude with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Problem solving and organisational skills, having the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- Well organised, with excellent time management and prioritization skills and the ability to with some autonomy.
- A passion for analytics and data, demonstratable through staying up to date with the latest technology and trends in the field.
- An excellent team player who is willing to contribute and work as a collaborative team. Must be people orientated.
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to translate data into a business story with an appreciation for the target audience.
- Good attention to detail and placing a high value on data integrity, information governance and adherence to process.
- Interested in business issues and commercially aware, able to interpret commercials, understand contracts and SLAs.
- Experience of working in a client/customer and service delivery focused environment highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in an MI/analytics, business reporting, client focused environment
- Interpreting & Analysing SLA's, KPI's, OLA's, with excellent relationship building experience.
- Design, Implementation and deployment of performance metrics insights that led to key business decision making
- Proficiency in dynamic dashboard report builds in Excel and Power BI
- Utilizing Power query to shape, transform and model data for further analysis
- An understanding of data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
- A degree in IT, Computer or Information Science or a Business discipline is optinal.
- An understanding of ATS/VMS/CRM platforms and how the front-end configuration and data flows work is desirable.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution