Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Recruitment Marketing & Employer Brand professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Japan.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand team is responsible for the successful planning, execution and evolution of the attraction and events strategy for the Asia region, including diversity recruiting efforts and university relations. They will ensure that all attraction activities are directed to position the Firm as an industry leader and employer of choice.
This role leads the development, promotion and delivery of the recruitment marketing and events strategy in Japan and supporting other locations in Asia. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment Marketing & Employer Brand at Morgan Stanley Asia, the role holder will partner with Talent Acquisition and other internal stakeholders on all recruitment branding efforts to develop new initiatives as well as enhance existing ones.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the Morgan Stanley account including strategic hiring goals, brand positioning, employer value proposition and direct recruitment targets
- Develop relationships with target universities in Japan and overseas Japanese student societies, and partner with vendors, professors and career centers to promote Morgan Stanley as an employer of choice
- Create engaging written content to showcase the Morgan Stanley employee experience on social media, flyers, presentation slides and newsletters, while adhering to the Morgan Stanley style and guidelines, for the Japan market and other markets as necessary
- Manage the Morgan Stanley Japan Careers website, working with the wider recruitment team and design team to ensure timely updates
- Design, plan and execute recruitment marketing events (campus talks and others) and internship events, from sourcing and briefing speakers and business representatives, to sourcing and booking venues and other event related logistics
- Manage adaptation of global recruitment marketing campaigns to Japan, including translation of content (such as flyers and video subtitles)
- Contribute to the recruiting events calendar, marketing plan and identify strategic opportunities to elevate the Firm’s brand across Asia markets
- Collaborate with teams of designers and recruiters to problem solve and execute project challenges while delivering on time and on budget
- Educate and be an advisor to the business and the recruiting team on the impact and value of recruitment marketing
- Actively partner with recruiters to identify initiatives to attract candidates and partner with external partners to strengthen our employer brand
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns, via candidate insights or media stats
- Demonstrable experience in and passion for recruitment marketing and employer branding in the Japan market
- Demonstrable interest and passion for increasing diversity in the workplace
- Excellent writing skills in Japanese is essential
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and Japanese is essential
- Track record in working with universities’ career centers, professors and student societies
- Ability to build strong relationships across different levels and cultures
- Experience working in a large multi-cultural, matrixed organization preferred, especially in remote teams
- Capable of running a variety of projects simultaneously
- Team player, confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make considered decisions
- Flexibility to work autonomously using own initiative as well as part of a diverse team
- Ability to analyse data to present relevant information on which decisions can be made
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution