29 July 2022
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
Evaluate passive and active candidates, discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our Talent Acquisition team and prequalify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills, and experience.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition community by providing integrated sourcing support throughout the APAC/EMEA.
Partner with our Talent Sourcing leadership team to drive results, utilizing data & analytics and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement, using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess
- Elevate and communicate our brand and job advertisements via social media posts and Talent Network, increasing brand awareness and helping to position our organization as an employer of choice.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates using Boolean, ATS system, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques and recruiting tools.
- Screen resumes and pre-screen/interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of relevant recruitment experience in various levels.
- At least 2 years of relevant functional/industry experience in the BPO, Global shared services and delivery centres, Banking & Finance, Fintech, handling IT & Engineering roles.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution