Consultant Ravi Palakoti
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Function: The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes. The role will be responsible for ensuring all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team and to relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes. The role will work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail and facilitate all the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
- General team management (weekly update meetings, holiday, sickness, discipline)
- Individual staff development, including cross skill training
- Ensuring 100% data integrity by team.
- Driving team behaviours in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Recruitment of any new team members
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and all admin is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies, external workers, HR and line managers
- Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued by agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may also change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
- Team leading/ management experience essential.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential.
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill.
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
‘The ability to identify and respond to all current and future client needs by providing operational excellence for both internal and external client populations across Resource Solutions.’
Teamwork & Collaboration
‘The ability to work with others both inside and outside of Resource Solutions to accomplish objectives, build and maintain lasting relationships and ensure knowledge sharing across the business.’
‘The ability to achieve goals and objectives through effective and appropriate interactions with colleagues and clients.’
‘The ability to show enthusiasm and desire to meet and exceed objectives, targets and improve performance across Resource Solutions.’
‘The ability to recognise and manage the feelings of ones’ self and others in order to build and maintain effective working relationships across Resource Solutions and its client sites.’