Learning & Org Development Specialist
Consultant Nicky Morkel
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 human-resources-and-personnel Sandton Gauteng Greeen Park Corner, Morningside, Sandton ZA 2196 ZAR 220000 260000 260000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Form part of the L&D Ops Team that has a global remit across the entire population of 1600+ people within the Resource Solutions Business. Work closely with Line Managers to set up, make room bookings and to assist in delivering Corporate Induction & training in UK and EMEA. We’re looking for someone whom preferably has a Degree coupled with 1-3 Years experience in similar role.
- Work closely with Line Manager to set up, make room bookings and to assist in delivering Corporate Induction in UK and EMEA
- Lead scheduling for Small group presentation, Webex and Digital learning for annual calendar and ad hoc request
- Develop and update client-specific training materials ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Co-ordination of logistics to deliver training e.g., venue, room bookings, calendar etc.
- Creation of training plans to share with audience what will delivered, by who, when and where
- Refreshment of existing, standard collateral for new service training modules
- Develop client-specific training materials