PES(Pre Employment Screening / BGV Coordinator
Consultant Suman Yeluguri
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 human-resources-and-personnel Hyderabad Telangana IN 500081 INR 2 5 5 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Function: The PES Coordinator is responsible for meeting and exceeding required service level standards for background screening for permanent, temporary and contract staff employed on RS client sites. The PES Coordinator is required to achieve operational excellence by effectively co-ordinating the end to end background screening process
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 31 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes.
We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
- Ensure all candidates are screened in line with client policies and procedures
- Ensure all candidates are screened in line with government legislation
- Audit all candidate screens prior to submitting to the PES Audit team for final approval
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure all parties are informed of progress throughout the screening process
- Effectively communicate with all third parties throughout the screening process to ensure responses are received within the agreed timeframes
- Liaise with the relevant onsite contact regarding exceptions and any potential delays to start dates, to enable them to update the client accordingly
- Initial meetings with Resource Solutions candidates
Skills / Experience Required
- Experience within Pre-Employment Screening desired
- Corporate experience required
- Strong administration skills
- Interest in recruitment and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Recruitment experience desired
- Knowledge of referencing, pre-employment screening preferred
The PES Coordinator is responsible for meeting and exceeding required service level standards for background screening for permanent, temporary and contract staff employed on RS client sites. The PES Coordinator is required to achieve operational excellence by effectively co-ordinating the end to end background screening process.