Project Manager - Leading Global RPO (6 Month Contract)
Consultant Rebecca Harper
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-11-23 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Resource Solutions is hiring for an experienced Project Manager to oversee an exciting new client implementation across the Greater China region. The role will initially be offered on a 12 month basis with the potential for extension.
Resource Solutions is hiring for an experienced Project Manager to oversee an exciting new client implementation across the Greater China region. The role will initially be offered on a 6 month basis with the potential for extension.
• Conduct new Client Process Discovery Audits
• Project governance, ownership and management of projects;
• After Sales Service to implement and deliver new client operations;
• Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation;
• Draft and deliver detailed Implementation plans covering key delivery components such as Planning, Legal, Resourcing, Communications, Technology etc;
• Document and Map current service processes;
• Develop lean processes;
• Engage with Key Client Stakeholders to ensure client input;
• Deliver weekly governance reports, chair meetings with all internal/client key stakeholders to report progress, highlight issues/risks etc;
• Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Proven Project Management experience
- RPO Implementation or Consultancy experience
- Excellent Client communications skills at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Proven ability to liaise with multiple delivery streams with multiple deadlines
- Ability to deliver against tightly controlled deadlines
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Process mapping and re-engineering
- Advanced MS word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Fluency in Mandarin
Extensive travel between Hong Kong and China required.
What do you think so far? Want to learn more about Resource Solutions?
We’d like to think so. And we know that as a prospective and future employee of ours, you probably want to know more about us as a company and what we can offer you.
We never like to say how great we are, although our clients (occasionally) tell us that we’re good at what we do. And that’s providing the most advanced and innovative Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions to organisations and their Human Resources departments. They trust us to manage a recruitment budget of over £2bn in more than 60 countries.
Join us and you’ll be working in a diverse and inclusive environment (our CEO won a Glassdoor Employee Choice Award in 2018), one where you’ll have every chance to succeed. Our remuneration package includes a comprehensive benefits and bonus structure. We work hard to ensure that our people can thrive at Resource Solutions.
Why don’t you read some of our people stories to give you a better idea of our culture and values?
If you like what you’ve read, please submit your application now …