MI Administrator - 1111326
Consultant Nicky Morkel
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
You will work collaboratively with the TM&I MI Analyst & TM&I team to maintain the data integrity within the Purchase Order System. The role will also entail pro-active networking with the key suppliers to collate key MI activity where you will contribute to the effectiveness of the ETL process. Regular system audit checks and related tasks will be needed to be performed to maintain accurate media agreements and allocations. Resource Solutions: Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 53 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Skills especially advanced Excel. Understand and apply advanced formulas, good knowledge of nested, logical and conditional formulas.
- Microsoft Power skills such as Power Pivot, Power Query & Power BI would be advantageous.
- Understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) would be advantageous.
- Commercial Awareness - ability to interpret commercials, KPI’s and Service Level Agreements.
- Understanding recruitment processes (advantageous) including the data flow from a systems perspective.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- High level of professionalism in oral, written and email communication
- Someone is always willing to learn.