Payroll Administrator (temporary)
Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-09-27 human-resources-and-personnel London London GB GBP 80 100 100 DAY Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting opportunity has arisen within our great Payroll team in our head office at Covent Garden. We are looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Administrator on temporary basis who is confident to work well in a demanding environment. This role is suitable for someone who is very well organised and methodical with a strong attention to details. Previous payroll experience is beneficial. Resource Solutions has incredible client portfolio. You will get a chance to work with some of the world's leading businesses as well as build long-term careers with a stable but rapidly growing global business. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch! ~WE ARE THE SOLUTION~
- Data entry
- Dealing with queries on timesheets – e.g. rate and overtime queries
- Application of rate increases, including back-dated increase where necessary
- Processing of Bonus/retainer/expenses
- Processing of Backdated VAT payments
- Reporting problems with regard to invoicing to the relevant Account Manager
- Checking reports on weekly basis as defined by client
- Providing weekly Limited Company reports
8:30 – 18:00 (flexibility required)
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill.
- Experience of working in a client/ customer care environment highly desirable.
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail.
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates