Administrator - Banking
Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester Delphine House, River side (By Salford Train Staion) GB M3 5FS GBP 16000 20000 20000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pre Employment Screening (PES) Coordinator to join a fundamental team in our business. The PES Coordinator is responsible for meeting and exceeding required service level standards for background screening for permanent, temporary and contract staff employed on RS client sites. The PES Coordinator is required to achieve operational excellence by effectively co-ordinating the end to end background screening process.
Administrator - Banking
Manchester - (Salford) Transport links
Full time hours
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Coordinator to join a fundamental team in our business. Working closly with a large banking cliaent the Coordinator is responsible for meeting and exceeding required service level standards for client within coordination for permanent, temporary and contract staff employed on RS client sites. The role is required to achieve operational excellence by effectively co-ordinating the end to end admin.
You'll be supporting candidates get through their interviews supporting them to start their dream job within Banking, supportig senior management with coordination requests.
You'll have the opportunity to deal with candidates over the phone and using email and networking with senior managers within global accounts.
- Full end to end coordination ensuiring a smooth coordiantion process is maintained
- Working as part of a already successful team.
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders on a daily basis in regards to the screening process
- Updating trackers on a daily basis
- Resolving day to day issues in regards to the screening process
- Regularly prepare reports to the Manager and Client
- Regularly prepare spreadsheet for invoicing the Client
- Providing regular updates in regards to the screening process to the candidate and client
- Initial meetings with Resource Solutions candidates
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Experience within coordiantion or Administrative environments
- Strong administration skills
- Interest in recruitment and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Recruitment experience desired