Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Account Executive professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Manila.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Robert Walters specialises in permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all industry sectors and at all levels of seniority, offering a comprehensive service in each, managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates. Robert Walters' blue-chip client base ranges across leading investment banks, multi-national corporations, smaller enterprises and business start-ups, covering all market sectors. With offices spanning five continents, Robert Walters is able to offer a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
Resource Solutions, part of the Robert Walters group, is an international market leader in the provision of recruitment process outsourcing solutions.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, this position will be an accounting and finance all rounder that will initially focus on the Accounts Receivable in GSC Manila office. The successful candidate will deliver revenue assurance by driving improvements in process and accountability.
- Accurately checking RW SGP Pop checklists for accurate details pursuant to the revenue recognition policy.
- Ensure invoices are distributed to clients as per policy.
- Complete weekly revenue reporting requirements.
- Manage the weekly revenue reporting requirements.
- Month end revenue reconciliation and posting to D365 accounting system.
- Month end backout report.
- Manage the weekly headcount reporting to London.
- Manage weekly update of outstanding Purchase Orders to front office.
- Daily cash receipting for Resource Solutions Singapore.
- Quarterly NFI actual and target check for Appraisal.
- Perform credit check request for the region on ad hoc basis.
- Format, print and distribute the month packs by the company deadline.
- Complete assigned projects as required.
- Assist with regional debtors management.
- Assist with processing staff expense claims ensuring the supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
- Supporting the Singapore Management Accountant and Regional Finance Manager on ad-hoc tasks appropriate to your level of skill and expertise.
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, focusing on accuracy and completeness of all processing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A mature and professional manner
- Shows initiative, and develops a clear approach through logic and common sense
- Commitment to providing service excellence to all candidates, clients and internal staff
- The ability to establish a good rapport and relationship with Consultants and Management.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution