Supply Chain Coordinator
Consultant Suman Yeluguri
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 recruitment-consultancy Hyderabad Telangana kavuri hills IN 500081 INR 5 12 12 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Function: * To ensure the smooth running of the Supply Chain administration processes * To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the Supply Chain team * To provide the Supply Chain team with administration support and initiate improvements in systems and processes * To maintain all records and data in line with compliance, governance and best practice * To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes.
We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
Assist with all aspects of Supply Chain administration, working closely with the team in making sure all procedures are followed. Also ensuring that administration co-ordination is fully covered and under control at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with the team in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Database and records management – entering all relevant details keeping all records up to date.
- Creation and management of trackers for Projects and Internal Team Trackers
- Assist in ensuring all agencies have signed the relevant documentation in a timely manner
- To deal with queries from the Vendors, either through to completion or through escalation to the relevant team member
- Maintain accurate records throughout contract change / implementation and any other programmes
- Maintain supplier administration, including credit checks and completion of agency files relevant to each Client contract
Assist with all aspects of Supply Chain administration, working closely with the team in making sure all procedures are followed. Also ensuring that administration co-ordination is fully covered and under control at all times
- Manage all logistical arrangements for Vendor meetings
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in the Supply Chain system at all times. Assist consultants with the coordination of meetings to be set up as required
- Manage and respond to questions from both internal and external customers, providing details and information as appropriate.
- Ad hoc projects