Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 recruitment-consultancy 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Resource Solutions is looking for a Finance Administrator to work within a busy and fast paced finance team. You don’t need to have experience within finance specifically but great drive and ambition is what we are looking for along with strong excel skills. If you have a passion for finance and are a self starter please read more on the role details below.
- Raise weekly/monthly invoices for all temporary workers at Resource Solutions Client sites and ensure that they comply with the clients requirements
- Reconcile invoices to invoice reconciliation system, ensuring correct rates are applied.
- Work with the onsite co-ordinator teams to ensure accuracy of rates/data/commercials
- Check weekly and monthly timesheets, expenses
- Run monthly retention payments and timesheet reports to ensure that the temps’ retention payment are correct and are paid for the correct period
- Ensuring all expenses are claimed in the correct way
- Support the global invoice reconciliation teams when/if needed
- Update and ensure process documentation is up to date to reflect any changes to invoice process
- Assist TL in obtaining Purchase Orders from clients which is a requirement for invoice submission
- Assist Resource Solutions and Robert Walters billing and credit control teams to ensure that invoices are delivered to our clients as per our schedules to enable them to accurately provide cash forecast to Director of Credit Control/Billing
- Deal with queries from agencies, payroll, billing, credit control and our onsite teams in relation to rate and timesheet queries
- Identify and correct any necessary adjustments accurately and in a timely manner to ensure minimal impact to Resource Solutions and our clients.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Relationship Manager to ensure that invoicing accuracy and submission SLA times are met
- MS Excel ( intermediate)
- Attention to detail, accuracy and being able to work to strict deadline is imperative
Invoice Reconciliation Analysis:
- Adhoc reporting may be needed for additional validation eg: headcount, timesheet hours/days reports, costing reports, bonus reports
- Liaise with MI teams if any data inaccuracies are uncovered which could impact wider reporting.