Enabling Effective Internal Mobility
Often, the best candidate for a position comes from within. The benefits of internal mobility are taking precedent as we welcome in a new workforce generation.
Resource Solutions and Head of Talent Sourcing at Lloyd's of London- Paul Awcock, will host an interactive roundtable lunch where we will discuss:
- Just how acceptable is genuine internal headhunting?
- Removing the barriers to transfer – changes in internal policies and resetting hiring manager expectations
- The skills gap – when should you train and retain, and when to ‘let go’
- Balancing the desire to retain good talent with the need to bring diversity and fresh skills to your organisation
- Visibility and proactivity – innovative tools and technology to aid internal mobility
- The pitfalls of high levels of internal mobility
Date: 23rd March 2017
Time: 12:00 – 14:30
Location: City Social