16 January 2023
As BA for the global technology portfolios within GO-Tech, you will play an important role in the success of those teams. You will be the business process expert, spearheading analysis, and functional specifications for complex technology strategic initiatives. This is a hands-on BA role with strong PM capabilities, working directly with BU process owners and stakeholders and project and technical managers to ensure alignment of technology solutions with strategic roadmaps.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for synthesizing technology solutions, through the interpretation of business requirements
- Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping, Capability Modelling, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Business Process Transformation, and Change Management are all critical parts of this role
- Responsible for BA deliverables through the project lifecycle; inclusive of leading design sessions, building business scenarios for testing, reviewing test plans, ensuring the appropriate end-user acceptance testing is obtained, and finally, ensuring the required stabilization plan for the solution is in place
- Identify improvement opportunities and contribute to project road-mapping
- Work with the business teams to identify key capability needs and identify potential challenges in realizing these
- Maintain excellent stakeholder management skills and sustainment of outstanding business partner relationships
- Assertively manage challenging conversations, maintaining transparency and trust with high-demanding business leaders
- Maintain an understanding of changing business needs and the subsequent impact on process or technology
- Collaborate with technical resources and provide input to technical design specifications
- Liaises with internal & external technology teams, to ensure agreed business system features are properly implemented
The ideal candidate would have:
- In-depth business analysis with B2C and B2B environments and a mixture of Digital and Operational systems.
- Multi–geography implementations
- Excellent understanding of complex application ecosystems with dependencies on digital products and financial integrations.
- Salesforce suite: implementations of Service, Marketing, and Sales Clouds
- Operating with PCI landscapes
- Data Lake Structures
- Working on projects with satellite project resources &/ or vendors, across multiple time zones
- Working within a high-paced customer-facing environment
If this is of interest to you or someone in your network, please click the apply button and get in touch to find out more about this opportunity.