23 September 2022
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
This Regional Lead role is part of the Management Reporting Team within the Global Analytics function who are responsible for the creation and timely delivery of all client and internal, Management Reporting data. This role is specifically created to support our clients and teams based in our Asia Pacific region.
- Your primary focus will be delivering and developing our Management Reporting service and supporting the roll out of our management reporting solutions across our client portfolio and within our internal functions.
- You will be responsible for creating management reporting processes, managing relationship models, and coordinating, leading and developing the management reporting team in APAC.
- The Management Reporting Regional Lead will be aligned to all clients in region and will, with the Management Reporting Team support those accounts through the timely delivery of a reporting suite including regular reporting, data analysis, performance tools and other meaningful insights to support the performance and service delivery to our client accounts.
- The Regional Lead will also oversee and assist in the validation and regular extraction, transformation and loading of all incoming data, including both internal originating and external third-party recruitment data from clients or market data providers.
- The Regional Lead will work with the Head of Management Reporting to implement best practice, global delivery structures and to effectively manage change and continuous improvement.
Who you are:
- Has people management experience and excellent team player who is willing to contribute and work as a collaborative team.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft's business intelligence platform Power BI, including Power Query.
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, with the ability to understand and apply formulas (nested, logical and conditional), nested statement (Boolean logic) Data transformation & Data Modelling using Power Query and a good understanding of VBA and SQL would be advantageous.
A confident and professional attitude with excellent written and verbal communication. Strong problem solving and organizational skills, having the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution