5% performance-related bonus
25 January 2023
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: London – Hybrid
Contract type: Permanent
We are currently hiring for an exciting opportunity to join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant, you will benefit from permanent employment with Resource Solutions and will be deployed on an interim or project basis into our clients' organizations. Additionally, you will get multiple opportunities to develop your skills with ongoing training and professional accreditations.
As a project manager, you will look at the successful development of the project's procedures of initiation, planning, execution, regulation, and closure as well as the guidance of the project team's operations toward achieving all the agreed-upon goals within the set scope, time, quality, and budget standards.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- To formulate, scope, lead and manage the end-to-end delivery of Change/Projects (Including Regulatory and Mandatory).
- To lead the management and delivery of medium and large projects, with the agreed time, cost, scope, and quality agreed.
- To ensure strategic growth initiatives can be delivered in the timescales committed to by ExCom and Senior Management Team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to be capable of delivering programs and projects on time within the expected quality, scope, and budget.
- To drive the continuous improvement of project management processes.
- The ability to live with ambiguity and handle unexpected changes throughout the project whilst striving for clarity.
- To assists others in the management of change, and understand how they can affect, individuals.
- To be able to communicate and negotiate within all levels of the organization.
The Ideal candidate would have:
- 5 years minimum project management experience.
- Prince2 practitioner level.
- Waterfall methodology understanding.
- IPMI experience
- Program/Project/Change Management Skills
- Experience in financial services/insurance
- Pro-active in approach to change
If this is of interest to you or someone in your network, please click the apply button and get in touch to find out more about this.