£65,000 - £70,000 per annum + 5% performance-related bonus
16 January 2023
As an Experienced IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for product discovery activities and defining and validating User Stories. Working closely with the Product Owner and the Lead Digital Business Analyst, you will help define and deliver the Product Backlog.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing business solutions by evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and uncovering areas for improvement.
- Lead reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay vigilant and informed about the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Run meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with stakeholders and other staff members, whilst simultaneously documenting your results and discussions.
- Perform requirements analysis based on the company’s blueprint and design.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects whilst ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to team members.
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or an MBA.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- 5 full oracle Releases.
- 12 implementation experiences and expertise in all financial modules including interface with other applications & 3rd party systems (payroll, revenue system, bank interface).
- Excellent documentation and training skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading, configuring, and supporting successful oracle projects.
If this is of interest to you or someone in your network, please click the apply button and get in touch to find out more about this.