10 October 2023
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork.
They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling
as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our
systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to meet various
- Understand our client responsibilities and services, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our Service Level Agreements
- Assist with the creation and posting of job advertisements
- Coordinate interviews, and room bookings with candidates and hiring managers
- Execute preboarding and onboarding tasks, including pre-employment screening & medical check-ups, document collection, Day-1 and induction preparations, etc.
- Manage candidate data and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system
- Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it’s delivered to all new starters
- Participate in recruitment events such as employer branding and other activities
- Maintain, and provide regular reports to the Recruitment Manager
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment coordination or relevant HR function
- Experience in utilizing an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.
- Excellent organizational ability in managing multiple priorities, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and ability to create, and maintain reports
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution