17 October 2022
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Recruitment Coordinator role will be responsible for helping manage the processes in place that ensure Resource Solutions always meet its customers' expectations for quality. The objective of the role is to analyse, audit and review the work and data from the account to ensure quality system processes are kept both effective and efficient. Other responsibilities will cover maintenance of important documents, managing the in-house training process and maintaining minutes for client meetings. In addition, the Business Assurance Analyst will assist the Senior Management team in identifying areas for improvement to reduce quality failures and ensure the team can work more efficiently
Audit and Analysis
- The key objective of the role is to regularly audit management information to ensure compliance with HSBC Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators across the HSBC Global Platform across both the permanent and temporary service offering
- Understand key procedural and process steps.
- Produce accurate and timely audit reports for both regular scheduled audits and ad hoc audits when required.
- Produce meaningful analysis of results, communicating the findings to the management team.
- Create new analysis and audit process as required due to changing process, SLA, or governance needs.
- Ensure client queries are acknowledged and a plan for response given asap.
- Working with the Performance & Governance Manager you will help ensure SLAs are passed and assist with the exception process when targets are not reached.
- Disseminate results provided by the MI team and communicate requirements to the senior management team.
- Review responses to accuracy adding sufficient detail, updating the logs and pushing back when required.
- Assisting with the consolidation of the final monthly report for review by the SMT.
- Another critical objective for the role is ensuring relevant business documents are maintained, updated and communicated.
- Responsibility for updating the Risk & Issues log, look at issues and working with the management team to recommend routes for improvement.
- Manage and control ad hoc requirements for reports and updates from the business.
Due to the fluid nature of the account, there will be various requirements for the creation and ownership of ad-hoc reports, audits, spreadsheets, and documents. These include but are not restricted to:
- Candidate volume reports
- Business Continuity Plan response logs
- Keen to details
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, including excellent time management ability.
- Client stakeholder relationship skills.
- Excellent listening and communications skills at all levels.
- High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to produce quality professional documentation.
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Understanding of recruitment process both permanent and temporary.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution