Consultant Gillian Rendahl
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 recruitment-consultancy Vietnam VN GBP 20000 21000 21000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Tier 1 international client seeking experienced recruitment coordinator in Vietnam.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references, where necessary
- Manage External Resource Extension/Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates (simultaneously monitoring length of assignments and visa limitations and tracking renewal administration)
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and completion of files for Temp/Contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms for Onsite Recruiter, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process
- Keep all induction material up-to-date and deliver to new starters
- Maintain all central inboxes
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.