Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 recruitment-consultancy Prague, Czech republic London GB CZK 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Coordinator to join us onsite at Barclays in Prague. This is the perfect role for a candidate who is interested to make a step into recruitment space and who is looking to grow their career within recruitment. Ideally the candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in recruitment, customer service or admin roles, who is polished and enjoy being challenged on day to day basis.
To offer a candidate concierge service to support the Recruitment Partners in the end-to-end permanent recruitment process.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the Recruitment Partners in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with the Recruitment Partner to ensure the job details in the client’s system are correct and completed.
- Ensuring all the necessary approvals for the roles have been gained.
- Releasing the roles through the system to the relevant channels and specialist sourcing teams as advised by the Recruitment Partner.
- Managing candidate dispositions in the Client’s recruitment system.
- Updating the system with candidate feedback as advised by the Recruitment Partner following review of the shortlist.
- Interview scheduling and room bookings within SLA timeframes. Ensuring the hiring manager has a copy of the CV, calendar invite and room booked for any interviews.
- Interview scheduling and room bookings within SLA timeframes for the final HR interview between the Recruitment Partner and the candidate.
- Ensuring all interview notes from the HR interview are stored appropriately and recording all feedback in the Client’s recruitment system.
- Completing offer letter and any system approvals required in conjunction with the Recruitment Coordinator.
- Acting as a key point of contact to liaise with the key delivery teams and the Onboarding Team, ensuring seamless hand-offs and focussing on candidate experience
- Ensuring all candidate contact reflects the Client’s brand and values.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site Recruitment Partners and Relationship Managers as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- Maintain all central inboxes and helplines as required and that all queries are responded to within SLA.
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ad hoc projects
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill.
- Experience of working in a client/ customer care environment highly desirable.
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail.
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly