Consultant Emma Hall
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 human-resources-and-personnel Manchester Greater Manchester M3 5FS GB M3 5FS GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for individuals with excellent administrative and customer service experience to join a gorwing team in your global service centre in Manchester. Being organised and results driven is key for this role.
To work closely with the Candidate, Recruitment Partner and Hiring Manager to make sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Confirming that the necessary approvals have been gained and communicate with Direct recruiter / Internal Mobility Consultant / Recruitment Agency
- Data entry
- Collection of Satisfaction surveys
- Ensure all documentation is maintained in the Client’s recruitment system and ready for Audit purposes
- Perform 1st day check-in with new hire and hiring manager
- Liaison with the Pre employment screening team with regards to candidate screening
- Engagement with successful candidates re start date confirmation (1st day details)
- Interview feedback – liaison with Hiring Managers and uploading to Taleo
- Providing helpdesk service to the candidates during onboarding and ensuring all systems and building access is available on start date.
- Maintaining all central inboxes and helplines as required and that all queries are responded to within SLA.
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ensuring all candidate contact reflects the Client’s brand and values
- Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- Ad hoc projects
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill.
- Experience of working in a client/ customer care environment highly desirable.
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail.
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment