Consultant Emma Hall
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-11-29 admin-and-secretarial 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal. We manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion on behalf of our clients, placing candidates into over 50 countries globally. Our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from 28 countries, which enables us to work in partnership with leading global organisations. We’re in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still – developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
Function: Recruitment Coordinator
This role is to manage the Recruitment Coordination Contractor Management Desk which supports the UK temporary / contingent population across the UK.
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
- Proactive management of the UK Temporary / contract population
- Ensure 100% utilisation of all systems and update them regularly when required.
- To achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in the end to end recruitment process
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the client stakeholders to make sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing helpdesk service to the candidates during contractor / temps tenure and ensuring all systems and building access is available upon extension.
- Relieving on-site Resourcing Partners of as much administration as possible and working to identify improvements in systems and processes
- Maintaining all central inboxes and helplines as required and that all queries are responded to within SLA.
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Working with the Resourcing Partners to ensure the job details in the client’s system are correct and completed.
- Ensuring all the necessary approvals for the roles have been gained.
- Completing assignment schedules and any system approvals required in conjunction with the Resourcing Partner
- Ensuring all candidate contact reflects the Client’s brand and values
- Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- Ad hoc projects
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude essential.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill.
- Experience of working in a client/ customer care environment highly desirable.
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail.
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment