Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Payroll Accountant professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Manila.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The opportunity exists for a dynamic person with a strong work ethic to join Resource Solutions Asia in the role of GSC Payroll Accountant.
The core responsibilities of this role will include completion of the payroll and payables processing as well as assisting completion of management reports. Involvement in the annual audit process will be required along with the assistance of completion of all regular company tax requirements for new Manila GSC.
A key emphasis in delivering support to the business is imperative as well as a focus on driving continuous improvement. A commitment to continued professional development of relevant staff is also required.
The GSC Payroll Accountant must possess a high standard of attention to detail and time management skills, and the utilisation of strong technical ability acquired through previous work experience and professional study is also required. The working environment at Resource Solutions is a participative one where team spirit and open, honest communication is encouraged.
- Fortnightly processing of GSC Employee payroll including processing of allowances, OT, absences, bonus, commission, 13 month pay and any other payroll payments.
- Adhoc processing of final pay for leavers.
- Annualization computation of employee taxes.
- Produce accurate and timely in-house payroll administration in accordance with statutory regulations in addition to ensuring accurate data entry and statistical reporting in a timeline manner and in accordance with standard compliance:
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculation of employee income tax and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Monitor, manage and reconcile payroll taxes at the employer and employee level
- Complies with statutory and legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Provides reconciliation of payroll records up to books for submission to HR’s remittance processing, and obtaining proof of remittance from HR
- Provides payroll and statutory records and documents to Finance for bookkeeping and recordkeeping purposes
- Contribute to the long term process improvement:
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Keep abreast with local labor and tax regulations and if possible, proactively address impact of such on compensation
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Check completeness, compliance and correctness of reimbursements and payables
- Processing of reimbursements and payables for journal posting and bank portals for crediting
- Compilation of documents and preparation of JE for reimbursements and payables
- Prepare tax payable drafts
- Fixed Assets maintenance and set-up for depreciation upon purchase, as well as Fixed Assets documentary requirements (farm-ins, surety, etc)
- Assist in audit and other compliance requirements
- 3-6 years practise or broad based industry experience
- CA/CPA qualified, or equivalent is advantageous
- Previous payroll experience is advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- D365 experience desirable
- Intermediate Word and Powerpoint skills
What we offer you in return?
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution